So you’re into the legal mumbo-jumbo, are ya? I like to keep it real here on FSTS, so here’s the nitty-gritty… Questions? Contact me here, anytime.
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact us using the contact form or email. This blog may accept forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation in order to keep the site running.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog are not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed are purely our’s. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
Any discussion of medical or health topics is based purely on the writer’s personal experience. These topics should not be considered medical advice. You should consult qualified medical professional for health and medical advice
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on From Shores to Skylines’ web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on From Shores to Skylines’ web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by From Shores to Skylines at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on From Shores to Skylines’ web site are provided “as is” From Shores to Skylines makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, From Shores to Skylines does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall From Shores to Skylines or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on From Shores to Skylines’ Internet site, even if From Shores to Skylines or a From Shores to Skylines authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on From Shores to Skylines’ web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. From Shores to Skylines does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. From Shores to Skylines may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. From Shores to Skylines does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
From Shores to Skylines has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by From Shores to Skylines of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to From Shores to Skylines’ web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Kentucky without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, as is productive discussion. However, there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
- Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic. To avoid being marked as spam is easy:
- Use your real name, not your blog and/or company’s name
- Use a valid email address
- Comments that contain a commercial link will remain if the comment contributes to discussion, but will be edited to remove the link.
- Comments including an unreasonable or uncalled for amount of profanity will be deleted.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted, especially if they are not relevant to the post topic or contribute to discussion.
- Comments that threaten or attack a person individually will be deleted.
The owner of this blog reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at anytime.